Emergency Operations Director
SOUTHEAST, Ind.—The Indiana Department of Transportation advises motorists to be aware of lane and ramp closures on Interstate 65 between Seymour and Scottsburg next week.
• Southbound I-65 right lane closed at the 50.5 mile marker Sunday-Friday
• U.S. Highway 50 West loop ramp to southbound I-65 closed Sunday-Friday
• Southbound I-65 loop ramp to U.S. 50 East closed Sunday-Friday
• Eastbound U.S. 50 to southbound I-65 closes from 8 a.m. Wednesday thru 7 p.m. Thursday
• Southbound I-65 left lane closed at 35.0 mile marker from 6 p.m. Sunday thru 7 p.m. Tuesday
• Southbound I-65 right lane closed at 38.0 mile marker from 7 p.m. Tuesday thru noon Friday
• Southbound U.S. 31 and S.R. 256 ramps will be closed intermittently throughout the week
• Northbound I-65 right lane closed at the 35.5 mile marker closed Sunday-Friday
• Northbound U.S. 31 ramps will be closed intermittently throughout the week
Crews begin work—requiring restrictions—at 6 p.m. Sunday (SEPT. 7). Work zone restrictions will be lifted by noon on Friday (SEPT. 12).
John R. Jurgensen Company is the state’s prime contractor for this $54.7 million district pavement project. Crews are on site 24 hours a day, repairing and resurfacing 21 miles of pavement on I-65 between State Road 56 in Scott County and U.S. 50 in Jackson County. A 45 mph speed limit is being enforced where workers are present.
Through noon Tuesday 8/25/2014 the I-65 SB right lane and on-ramp from SR 46 will be closed due to delays.